One of the best ways to stretch your budget and get fit is to eat most of your meals at home.
1. You can control the quality of ingredients that go into your food. By choosing organic and non-GMO foods, you'll end up with a healthier, satisfying meal that your body will appreciate.
2. You will save money. Eating at home costs considerably less than eating out. You can cook a steak, twice backed potato and salad for what a specialty hamburger and fries would cost at a medi
1. Smiling reduces stress and anxiety. It improves your health and lowers your heart rate.
2. When your smile, you release endorphins, the chemical that makes you feel happy. Endorphins are also released when you work out or run.
3. Smiling makes you more attractive. You appear approachable and easy going. You're more likely to be accepted into a group of strangers with a smile on your face. It also improves your credibility.
4. Smiling can strengthen your immune system
It's that time of the year when our kids are heading back to school. It's exciting, but it can also be hectic. When children have a rough morning at home, they often carry that stressful emotion to school. It can impact how they get along with other kids and negatively affect their class work. You can often tell if a child's day started out well by how they carry themselves. Being proactive and planning in advance will guarantee that your child has the best possible chance fo