Happy 2017 to You!
I love New Year's Day. Aside from being my dad's birthday, it's a day filled with so much promise. First, I'll take down the Christmas tree down and carefully put away the decorations leaving a few things out to chase away the winter gloom. I'll spend some time reflecting, and walk through the house changing calendars. A lot has happened this year - many happy times but some really sad ones, too.
You're probably looking forward to a new year with new po
Here’s 10 good reason why you should be drinking green tea each day.
1. It’s loaded with powerful antioxidants that protect your cells from damage.
2. It improves brain function and makes you smarter.
3. It increases your potential to burn fat & improves physical performance.
4. It may lower your risk of different types of cancer.
5. It may protect the brain & lower the risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
6. It can kill bacteria and improve dental health.
During any busy season, whether it's the holidays, kid's ball games, or a house full of kids, you have to take time to take care of yourself in order to keep your sanity. This is not an option, it's a necessity! I know what you're thinking, but I had 4 kids in 8 years. Thankfully, I used some of these tips to help me find some quality time so I could meet the needs of my family.
Here are some tips to help you, or someone you love, to find that time.
1. Invite a friend ov